What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Damanged WMV is being rendered everytime

pramoddsrb

Hi. I am new to after effects and i am using CS4. I created a video using 2 wmv videos and 1 png image. I was rendering video since this noon and everything is going smooth. But suddenly when i was rendering in wmv format (as usually), i was getting some video with many colours instead of the actual thing:banghead::banghead:. But whe i render to avi or mov format, it is being rendered perfectly...Untitled.png this was the damanged video. only colors are coming... i searched many websites but couldn't find a solution for this ****** problem

ibclare

Queen Bee
Your thread was auto-moderated due to language. I presume it was not you who applied asterisks to your colorful adjective for the problem. It I am wrong, in any event this post was moderated but I have now approved it.