What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects removing character from background

kamil0099

Hi I wonder how to remove person, for instance from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGkCtAFiDK8&list=UUgg8yp2eFK2T4iPVs3rEsCA&index=205
and then replace him/her with other person dancing same song on green screen to look good. How to o_O also I quess lighting effects-good settings of it would be crucial ( mine has to be exact as in the raw video). I also got sometimes white dots on the screen - wonder what it is..

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Kamil0099and welcome to PSG.

The staff here realizes that there is a 5 post minimum before a new member can post links, create a signature, edit a post, or embed a video. We encourage you to participate and contribute in current active threads, however, raising your post count with useless or frivolous posts is not recommended and they may be removed. We encourage you to start a thread introducing yourself in the New Member Introductions Forum By doing so, you provide yourself an opportunity to increase your post count as well as allowing our core members to get to know you.

You DO NOT need to raise your post count in order to post images.

Thanks.