What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Are there any tutorials for couple of effects listed?

jays1110

Guys I needed some tutorial to create some effects.

1. I needed to make rose petals falling effects video, is there any specific tutorial for that? But I wanted to add different pictures/video on both the sides of a petal. Also not all petals have same pictures/video. "Pictures and Petals are merged not seperate."

2. I needed a effects which creates rotation of universe behind a pictures. Means assume a picture, behind that picture there is a motion of universe including all our planet moving right to left.

3. Is there any effects where I can crop a particular video specifically like a boy playing with ball. So only that part I can put without background of the video and I can add my different background in special effects? Atleast I can crop the boy playing. Background editing is optional.

If anyone helps me with this, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Guys.

PN: Firstly, sorry for any grammatical or any brevity. Secondly, if any of above cannot be done in special effects then please guide me in which software I can create such effects?

Last edited: