What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Very Basic Logo & Text Animation Intro

Confestium

Hey Gurus..

I thought I would broaden my horizons and teach myself some Ae. I'm pretty good with Ps and Ai so I thought why not try
my hand at some VFX. I've only started using Ae in the last two days so please forgive me lol.

I designed the logo in Ai and then imported to Ae. Then recorded with Camtasia. I used the music from a very generous guy
who posted his work here.

http://soundimage.org/techno

Anyway, here's my first effort.

Argos

Guru
Cool, very profesional and well made, but the music give me chills dont like it :biglaff:

Confestium

Not sure about professional mate lol but I do appreciate the compliment. I've only been using Ae for a day.

Some guy posted some free music on here and I spoke to him via PM asking if we could use them on YouTube videos
and he was more than happy with that. His content is rather limited but saying that I'm grateful for his work he put into
it.

I'm not sure on why it gives you the chills lol, I don't use the horror section haha.

Argos

Guru
I dont make any request, i mean that i have no explanation for the chills, this music "just do" this effect, my bad english strikes again :bangdesk:

linz

I like it! AE can be a little hard to learn. Looks like you're off to a great start. Do a lot of tutorials :) I used Adobe Classroom in a Book AE. It came with a disk and really helped me when learning the program.