What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects [Request] Music Video

Ekmeh

Hey there Guru's,

First off, I have no idea if I'm supposed to post this here, but the request section is for Photoshop and I couldn't find one for AAE. Anyway, I'm a Deep House producer and I can do some basic GFX. I've worked with AAE at school some years ago, and I can make some visualizers on a nice background but the problem is that I don't really have the money for After Effects. Thus, I'm asking you guys. I'm not expecting too much, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

So as I said, I produce music which I release on Soundcloud, but I'd like to put some stuff on Youtube aswell. A plain background is a little boring, so I was wondering if anyone here could help me out with some cool animations or something. It's kind of chill music, so maybe just a nice background with a little visualizer on it or something.

I'm not really able to pay, but I will ofcourse link to your website or social media of whatever in the description if you want me to.

I know this is kind of alot to ask, and I don't expect anyone to actually do it but would be pretty cool if someone would :)

If you're interested, feel free to post here!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: