What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Adding photo to a movie

scorpion1313

Hello guys!

Please first have a look to this 8 second video:

Now I need to use this photo:
YaiuP.jpg

in this 8 second video. When the camera turns to show the front and out side of the car I want use the photo but with transparency (I want dissolve), user should be able still to see the background (which is outside) and photo together. Also It's very important to have a perspective photo by changing the angles or any part of photo.

The final result I need is something like this:
KGCUN.jpg

But I need it dynamic, perspective (like the sample). It should be autistic.

The only thing I need is a clue from you! Where and how can I do this? You give me a clue and I try to do this myself. By which effect, plugin or solution i can do this?

Kind Regards

Ekmeh

I think autistic is not the right word for that. Anyway, I think your best bet would be to use motion trackers and then use te pen tool to create masks at the windows and put the image underneith it. Either way, you should check out motion tracking in AAE if you're ever planning on changing things in video footage.