What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Can you help me find out if my idea will even work using Ater Effects and CA

Craig Hilton

Please help, can you use the lip sync feature during a head turn? Will all mouth animations follow the movement of the head, including size and angle changes? i am planning on using after effects on my real life stop motion clips (silicon models). So basically similar to robot chicken, but instead of using stickers for mouth movements i would use after effects. In theory it seems like a possibility, but no-one seems to have attempted this. can i have a video clip in the background and animate over it (video is a previously recorded animation.) 2D animation over a 3D animation. Thank you (first YouTube comment = be nice)

Last edited: