What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Getting this effect?!

Kasim

Hi guys

looking for some info on how to pull of an effect similar to the photo, as you can see there are grid lines over the shape of the car and looking to get this effect

Attachments

• IMG_7212.PNG
    IMG_7212.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Tom Mann

Guru
Can you give us a link to the original?

I ask because I would like to know the context for this photo. Specifically, it appears that the originator is pointing out the wetting angle / angle of contact between the beaded droplets and the surface they are resting on. If this is the case, this may be a quasi-scientific / engineering illustration, so I wouldn't be surprised if he added the guide lines manually, "by eye".

Tom M

bbq_bob

The link just leads to a Youtube channel. This is a frame of the video titled CERAMIC PRO WITH WORLD'S LARGEST LAMBORGHINI DEALERSHIP at 2:59 into the video.