What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swf to mov QuickTime converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raechel

I’m tying to figure out how to convert swf movies to mov format for QuickTime. Which is the best swf to mov converter? I have just downloaded one and it won’t let me. Please help.

flashman

How about iWisoft video converter?
It seems that this tool can convert .swf to .mov which I think can be read by QT.

Aaron

if you have a flash swf source file... fla file you can export it to any format as Flash CS3/File/export/export movie/choose fmov format in the drop-list to complete swf to mov conversion.
but if you have only swf files and not the source, you should use professional conversion tool. you can try this swf to mov converter which works well for me, maybe it can solve your problem as well.
Code:
 http://www.swftomov.com

Last edited:

davidaly

bvcsoft SWF to MOV converter works great for me.It supports volume normalizer for swf video files and keep the original video size or custom video size with high quality.I love it.

ChrisHPZ

Power User
Adobe Media Encoder will do the job for you. Not sure if it is free or not, it came with Master Collection when I got it.

Paul

Former Member
anyvideoconvertor does the job admirably.

Hoogle

Guru
mmmm 3 years old lets see if they still need it lol.

You should have described more what you want if it is swf movie that is only video then any video converter will work however if it is an actionscript swf movie that has interaction with it ie modern flash menu bars etc you do need to keep it in the swf format.

ValaRuiz

I’m tying to figure out how to convert swf movies to mov format for QuickTime. Which is the best swf to mov converter? I have just downloaded one and it won’t let me. Please help.

hey, Raechel, you can try AST SWF to MOV Converter. This SWF Converter perfectly convert flash .swf files into .mov movies for playing in QuickTime.
ast-swf-converter-mac.png

jenniferkimmy

Hi,
I've ever used the Kvisoft swf to video converter. It works in converting swf to mov, avi, mp4 or directly to ipad, psp and etc.

I searched with keyword in google and found that YouConvertIt is a free online service that can help you in swf to mov video conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.