What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

transition effect in Flash

belti1980

Hi

I am relatively new to Flash and have just finished created my first animated banner. Now I would like to add a transition effect when the animation is done and is about to start again. Is there anything built-in in Flash to make such an effect ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hoogle

Guru
Well not really anything compared to what is available in video editing software but there is an motion preset folder that has basic default animations in such as bounce, slide in etc etc. you can find these in the motion preset tab
Capture.JPG

However if it is just a slide show and you want fancy transitions then you would be better off making the slideshow in something like after effects render it out as flash or a video then import the video to your flash stage where you can set it up to loop include hot spots to links and interactive content etc.