What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating a revolving 3d image

Samohtvii

Hi All,

I am what you would call a complete novice when it comes to flash but I feel this task I need done is within my reach.
Basically I want to show off my 3d models in a way that the user can grab a scroll bar and scroll around one of my 3d models, then back the other way.
From my understanding I need say 360 or 180 different images of the model which i can do myself, the add each image to a keyframe and from there I need some a scroll bar and some actionscript to give me some goto certain frame.
I have dealt with AS and flash maybe 6-7 years ago so I understand small parts but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of a tutorial or search keywords I could use to get started.

-Or even let me know if this is more complicated then I think and I should reconsider.

Thanks