What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Button with function "post" connecting to php.

kapis555

Hello,

katalogs.net84.net/ - Here we can find my flash app, under "DE" section ---> 1. Section and 1.section there are spare parts of machine.

And

katalogs.net84.net/index.php/sample-sites-2/category/12-einzugskasten - Here are the same spare parts, with button "Pievienot Grozam" = Add to basket.

So the problem is that I need to get my flash button to respond same as add to basket button.
I know it works with post function in php, but Im new at web programming so I dont understand it quite well.

PHP:
    <form action="/index.php/sample-sites-2/product/updatecart" method="post" name="hikashop_product_form_2_hikashop_category_information_module_130" enctype="multipart/form-data">                    <div class="hikashop_product_stock">                    <span class="art-button-wrapper"><span class="art-button-l"> </span><span class="art-button-r"> </span><input type="submit" class="btn button hikashop_cart_input_button art-button" name="add" value="Pievienot grozam" onclick="var field=document.getElementById('hikashop_product_quantity_field_1');if(hikashopCheckChangeForm('item','hikashop_product_form_2_hikashop_category_information_module_130')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity('2',field,1,'hikashop_product_form_2_hikashop_category_information_module_130','cart',130); } return false;" /></span><input id="hikashop_product_quantity_field_1" type="hidden" value="2" class="hikashop_product_quantity_field" name="quantity" />                    </div>                        <input type="hidden" name="hikashop_cart_type_2_130" id="hikashop_cart_type_2_130" value="cart"/>        <input type="hidden" name="product_id" value="2" />        <input type="hidden" name="module_id" value="130" />        <input type="hidden" name="add" value="1"/>        <input type="hidden" name="ctrl" value="product"/>        <input type="hidden" name="task" value="updatecart"/>        <input type="hidden" name="return_url" value="aHR0cDovL2thdGFsb2dzLm5ldDg0Lm5ldC9pbmRleC5waHAvc2FtcGxlLXNpdGVzLTIvY2F0ZWdvcnkvMTItZWluenVnc2thc3Rlbg%3D%3D"/>    </form>

this is the code of button, Can anyone help me with constructing the code in flash that It would post the same data. I need only one fully functional example and from that Im sure I will understand how it works.

I hope for some help soon,
Best regards :)

Hoogle

Guru
can you possibly upload a notepad++ version pulled an all nighter and trying to look at your code when it is all laid out wrong is hard work. if we dont support notepad++ files then add it in a rar or zip file

kapis555

This is fragment of code, where button is. Im working with joomla, so Im not so familiar with php coding.

Attachments

• addyobasket.rar
    691 bytes · Views: 0

kapis555

Code:
    <form action="/index.php/sample-sites-2/product/updatecart" method="post" name="hikashop_product_form_2_hikashop_category_information_module_130" enctype="multipart/form-data">                    <div class="hikashop_product_stock">
                    <span class="art-button-wrapper"><span class="art-button-l"> </span><span class="art-button-r"> </span><input type="submit" class="btn button hikashop_cart_input_button art-button" name="add" value="Pievienot grozam" onclick="var field=document.getElementById('hikashop_product_quantity_field_1');if(hikashopCheckChangeForm('item','hikashop_product_form_2_hikashop_category_information_module_130')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity('2',field,1,'hikashop_product_form_2_hikashop_category_information_module_130','cart',130); } return false;" /></span><input id="hikashop_product_quantity_field_1" type="hidden" value="2" class="hikashop_product_quantity_field" name="quantity" />                    </div>
                        <input type="hidden" name="hikashop_cart_type_2_130" id="hikashop_cart_type_2_130" value="cart"/>
        <input type="hidden" name="product_id" value="2" />
        <input type="hidden" name="module_id" value="130" />
        <input type="hidden" name="add" value="1"/>
        <input type="hidden" name="ctrl" value="product"/>
        <input type="hidden" name="task" value="updatecart"/>
        <input type="hidden" name="return_url" value="aHR0cDovL2thdGFsb2dzLm5ldDg0Lm5ldC9pbmRleC5waHAvc2FtcGxlLXNpdGVzLTIvY2F0ZWdvcnkvMTItZWluenVnc2thc3Rlbg%3D%3D"/>
    </form>

kapis555

cssdesk.com/zJb5z - I tried to arrange code in right order, but its written by computer, so it is in one block.