What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slide from a frame to another frame

iLiuc

Good morning to all!
I have extremely need about you. I'm just only an architect student but I'm trying to make a site web just only for the presentation on my graduation!Sorry for my english......
I need to make an actionscript between 2 frames like a slideshow..but I have 4 buttons in my home page, 1 on the top, 1 on the left, 1 on the right, 1 on the south.
If I push the botton on the top I want to make the transition like it goes down in the same time as the home page goes down.
If I push the button on the left, I want the transition to the right in contemporary of the home page and the page in the other frame.
And it's for all 4 button....
And It perfect if I can do the same thing in the opposite way when I'm just in the frame and I click to come bask to the home, so I'll have the opposite transition..
It's like in lanostraricetta.it
Could you help me???
Thank you so much!!!!