What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help needed on video please

MrDeadlyMatt

i did a video with my capture card and i noticed its really fuzzy and splotchy when you watch it
is there any software that can clear this up

for free and easy ?

would you try and fix it ?

Hoogle

Guru
first of all what are you using if it is anything less than a hd PVR then your quality is not going to be anywhere near 720p let alone 1080.

without a sample of how much cleaning up needs doing then it is unlikely anyone will say yes they will.

video is not like photos when it comes to cleaning up and any form of cleaning up will probably look just as bad as the original as it will causing bluriness.
if it is just a case of slight sharpening or colour correction not an issue if it is just really poor quality then to be hones it is not worth doing.

MrDeadlyMatt

i am using a easycap capture card i tried getting video on here but it wont let me it just keeps loading and thats it
do you know any software that will clear the video up or improve it

Hoogle

Guru
well what is your budget. there is Sony vegas, adobe Premierre, adobe After Effects, final cut Pro and then some of the not so commercially used software like magix and movie tools etc.

can you not upload it to youtube and embed the youtube video in this thread.

Hoogle

Guru
There is so many things wrong with that to be honest not worth the effort to do anything with.

does your video capture give you the option to record at different resolutions if so go for 1280 x 720

secondly turn down game volume the noise is more making the video unwatchable rather than the video quality.

3rdly record audio of voicecaht better and only record the people you want have on your video this may mean recording a skype call and overlaying it with the video.