What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Looking for a Video Tutorial

Hi as I never used Illustrator and always used corel for vector projects but now I'm planning to switch to Illustrator CS6... I've bookmarked some illustrator basic tutorials and checking them out but I need someone to design something illustrator for me which covers some basic drawing and properties techniques so then I'll know where to go next as Illustrator is much different from Corel...

I have Lynda.com essential training for Illustrator CS6 but will watch it later as I'm very busy these days.Clapp Logo.jpg

I'm attaching a sample logo which I created in Photoshop , I'll be thankful if someone tells me how to draw something like this in illustrator ...

It's not necessary to use this logo , you can create your own logo / design for the video tutorial

Peace.