What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Looking to create a group

superbajex

Hi,
I am a beginner at Illustrator and Photoshop and am pretty new to this forum as well.
The thing is that i have a desire to learn Illustrator and Photoshop but have seen that when you do actual real life projects you learn much more. I have done a few projects on sites like 99designs.com and elance.com which i think taught me alot more about Photoshop and Illustrator then i could learn by myself.

SO i was thinking if there are any more beginners on the site who want to join me and be a group that works online and learns from each other and we could do many different projects online and then share the money accordingly, but thats not important. Whats important is that we learn a lot more.

Regards,
SUPERBAJEX

Hoogle

Guru
well that is what our freelance section is for.

I am not saying in any way that it is a true representation of real world design jobs however it is a very good step up for our members looking to take a hobby to a professional level.

I have always said to people on here fulfilling even freebie requests on here and when qualified attempting freelance design you will soon learn a lot and if you are a sensitive person you can definitely get knocked down a lot, real world working to order is not the same as going hey look what I designed mommy and getting a well done with a pat on the back...

Welcome to the forum settle in first before shouting money, people that come here only concerned about money don't tend to last long.

Also get to know peoples style and personalities you dont want to jump in on projects which is a flooded market with competition with people you don't know or trust.

YOu will soon fit in a category of members here and find more social buddies on here if you stick around..