What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Silly newbie tool question - I hope!

Thadius

***Sorry obnoxious about img size!**

I really hope someone can help me with a hair puller. I'm used to photoshop, but I've been attempting to familiarize myself with illustrator for some projects.

I'm cruising along pretty good, when all of a sudden by brush icon no longer has the circle showing the brush boundary:
IMG_20140324_080043_030.jpg

Now the CAPSLOCK IS NOT ON, as you can see I don't have a crosshair. The brush just switched to an x instead of the boundary circle. The Blob brush looks fine see:

IMG_20140324_080242_946.jpg

I've tried double clicking on the brush and resetting it to default, closing the program and re-opening it, searched through every option I could think of...If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it... I'm close to pulling my hair out over this one. To not be able to see your brush size... its maddening!