What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Create fluid "swirling" path

Hi,

I'm trying to create a fluid "swirling" image for a logo, but it's not very fluid if you understand what I mean. Here's the image. I want it to be smooth... Hard to explain it, but I hope you understand what I mean.

2014-07-06_222115.png

When you look at bottom part it's not pretty and the top-outher-line is also... meh...

Does anyone know how to make this nice and smooth? Please learn me the technique on how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
And...if you want to smooth the one you have, try the Smooth tool (located in the Pencil tool flyout)

If you use a tablet, it's really easy to draw nice curves by hand with the pencil tool and then add a stroke and finish off with the smooth tool. I guess you could do it with a mouse, but will be more difficult.

Hand traced with pencil tool, used smooth tool to finish
shape smooth.JPG

Last edited: