What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Illustrator 2014 won't start

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I had not used AI for a few days and I went to open it from the shortcut on my desktop. It reports "could not complete the requested operation". I tried it from the program directory, same thing. So, I get on a chat with Adobe tech support, he failed to solve it and I had to go to do something else. I checked their forum and there was also one post there with the same issue which was also unsolved. I decided this afternoon to uninstall and re-install. (Did not run their "cleaner" as the post I read in their forum had done that a couple of times and it didn't help). Creative Cloud re-installed it immediately after I deleted it, but same thing. Fortunately I still have CC and it runs fine. No problem with PS 2014 either.
Does anybody have any idea about this? I'll try Adobe again tomorrow, but thought I would ask if anyone had the same issue and if so what is the fix?:banghead: