What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Text on a circle path question

jt20042

I understand how to put type at the top of a circle path, but I can't figure out how to get the bottom type positioned differently the way I have shown I my attached example below. Any help would truly be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 17

jt20042

Much thanks for this, ALB. It looks very helpful. I will let you know how it turns out. Your help is appreciated!!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Much thanks for this, ALB. It looks very helpful. I will let you know how it turns out. Your help is appreciated!!

One of those things you have to learn by practicing. It's a pain but it does work that way,

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Last edited:

jt20042

No problem ALB, the page link you sent had links to Illustrator and other program tips and besides I don't mind learning how to use it in PS and other programs too. :) I will check out the video. Thanks!