What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator misaligned graphics out of nowhere?

mzmflo

Hi,
I'm sorry if this has been asked but I tried searching for quite awhile, and couldn't find any answers.

This is the first time I've encounter such issue in illustrator...for some reasons, on one of my raw files, one layer of artwork (they are even grouped) just started to misaligned by themselves. i checked the other layers but they are fine. I don't know what is wrong It's all grouped to begin with so its not like I accidentally dragged them. But the odd thing is that, it only affect some of the drawing on that layer. Not all, and they are all individually grouped.

Example: 2.jpg

Is there anyway i can fix it easily without resorting to the painful way of realigning them one by one?
Thanks in advance.

mzmflo, Instead of moving each individual object one at a time to align, try grouping. For example, SHIFT+click all the brown line art so that it is all highlighted, then hit CTL+G to group it. Now it all moves as a single unit. Should make life easier.