What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Help converting seamless texture to vector

pipeline

I have a seamless texture that was created in photoshop and I need it converted to vector. Tried live trace and the edges do not stay exactly square. The trace looks fine but since the edges are not perfect its not seamless. Is there a way to live trace and retain the exact square outline? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

hawkeye

Guru
Without seeing what you are trying to do, I'd only be guessing. Perhaps you can post an image.

pipeline

Thanks for the fast reply. This is the seamless pattern, I just need to convert this to vector without losing the ability to be seamless. Hope this helps. Thanks
BLUE CAMO WEB.jpg

hawkeye

Guru
What settings are you using? If you want the best results, use one of the photo modes. This is using low fidelity photo and it looks pretty square to me.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 2