What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator How To Draw A Mood Changing Bear In Adobe Illustrator

fredfish

Guru
Another nice one Kent - a good demonstration that shows that things done need to be complicated to be effective. My only comment is that if you created both elements of the eye first (at about 2:40) and then duplicated both together it would eliminate 1 step. But to be honest that is a very minor thing. I like your style.

(Above is copied from the comment I left on your youtube video).

I noticed there isn't any music in this one - which I prefer.

A nice touch is that you have mirrored the eyes effect in the title (on the O's) - Adds a nice professional touch!

Cheers

John

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
...I noticed there isn't any music in this one - which I prefer...
Best turn it up to 11 because its still there, quiet but still there.

I think the OP is adamant to keep it in regardless.

Regards.
MrToM.

fredfish

Guru
Best turn it up to 11 because its still there, quiet but still there.

I think the OP is adamant to keep it in regardless.

Regards.
MrToM.

You are absolutely right - I listened again and there it is (must be my aging eardrums ;))

Cheers

John

fredfish

Guru
Kent

I just noticed that you have an error in your description - it says click here to download my diamond swatches. The link does point to the Bear swatches, but the description is wrong.

Cheers

John

MrToM

Guru
fredfish

Slightly off-topic but meaningless anywhere else....did you deliberately change the font colour for [some of] your post #2?

The text is black and its virtually impossible to read when using the 'PSG Dark 2.0' theme...

dark_text_MT_01.Png

I've not seen it in your posts before so I'm guessing it's not deliberate and just a random 'glitch'...I've seen it happen with other posts but not with a 'regular' member post...hence taking the chance to ask.

Just wondered if it really was you or the "Forum Phantom"....aka the "PSG Poltergeist".

Thanks.

Regards.
MrToM.

fredfish

Guru
Thanks for pointing that out - I had posted something as a comment on Kents youtube page - to save retyping it I copied and pasted it from there to here. In doing so I noticed that the font had changed so I changed it all to Ariel using the forum software. I suspect that somewhere in that process something unwanted crept in as that was the only thing I did differently. With the standard colour scheme that I use I didn't notice the problem (but appreciate that you did).

At least now that I know it is a possible problem I can keep an eye out for it. Thanks again.

Cheers

John

MrToM

Guru
AH......brilliant!
That explains everything!

Thank-you.

I did wonder why this usually only happened with fly-by members....now it all makes sense! :biglaff:

I've noticed myself that copying and pasting text from other sites can, and obviously does, copy the formatting as well....I usually edit the formatting out so never noticed the change....I just didn't think.

Thanks again, you've been very helpful.

For future ref if ever you are in doubt about formatting then use the "Source Mode" editor....its the very first icon, [double 'A'], it will show all the forum BB code used in your post.

When done just click that icon again to go back to WYSIWYG mode.

Regards.
MrToM.

DiaGraphics

Hey Guys i dont know why i havnt got any email notifications about you guys anwering, i usually do.
fredfish thank you for noticing the eye effect in the thumbnail, i didnt knew if people would notice, just thought it was fun to do :D - The music is still there it it just tamed way down which i agree is better than the first videos.Also thank you for the heads up about the description error, it is now corrected.

I really love the feedback i get from you guys, it really helps me out a lot in improving my work :thumbsup: