What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator How To Draw Planet Earth In Adobe Illustrator - Flat Design

DiaGraphics

How To Draw Planet Earth In Adobe Illustrator - Beginner Tutorial

A very simple and quick guide to How To Draw Planet Earth In Adobe Illustrator. This tutorial is made for beginners so everyone can follow along no matter the skill level. It's made in a flat design style so it follows the latest trend especially in webdesign.

[video=youtube_share;bfek4o5grwA]https://youtu.be/bfek4o5grwA?list=PLO5klnE0QnOL9eewlSTCbzbtziKhhnTN V[/video]

Last edited:

DiaGraphics

Thanks for taking the time to test the audio guys, I guess you forgot to turn on the audio Tom Mann so i have removed the red line saying there is no audio now that it is clear that there is audio :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
My apologies! I didn't forget to turn on the audio (in fact, I checked a couple of times), BUT, what I did forget to do was to replace the cable to the speakers after I had pulled the computer away from the wall to do some work on it. My bad! I've cleaned up the rest of the thread and will also delete this post after you see it.

Sorry,

Tom M

DiaGraphics

That's okay Tom Mann no worries. Thanks for taking the time to watch my video and give feedback anyway, with or without sound :D