What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Resizing a vector file

oodya

Hello,

I am wondering if someone can help please?

I am looking to resize a vector border that I downloaded (please see attached).

The one on the left of the attached file has been resized by someone (I'm not too sure how).

Every time that I increase the vector (by holding shift and dragging from the corner) - it moves it out of propotion (my file size is around A6).

I am hoping to have the vector the same as the one on the left so I can input some writing in the middle of the file, without the floral design getting in the way (the writing area on the left card is more than the writing area on the right side).

I am sure that I am missing an easy step (I think) and any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Oodya

Attachments

• Floral.jpg
    Floral.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 1

gedstar

Guru
I am looking to resize a vector border that I downloaded (please see attached).

Hi do you have a link to the original image or can you upload it to the forum

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
OK

The image on the left is different than the one you linked too, if you want to get more space to type in you could just clone out some of the flowers in PS
Does it need to be a Vector image?

View attachment 73730

If you need a Vector version of the PS file you could just use Image Trace in Illustrator

View attachment 73731

Last edited: