What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Manipulation] Repair

Hi there... Good stuff must say...

The only thing i can see is that the waters edge between the digger and the car on the left dosn't seem to have a waters edge. to the right of the car it do's but the water on left looks more like a mist or floating over it rather than an meeting the edge of the bried clay bed...

HOWEVER i am looking at this on a works lap top and not my pc so this could appear wrong to me and not others... IE is not good for lap top viewing on a works mobile connected pc ... ( sssshhhhhhhhhh don't tell them i'm here during works time, ).

thank you.

Oh god... me head went in a spin when i stood upside down to see your avatar.... It was quickly pointed out to me that i was on the lap top and could have JUST turned it around..."DOH "..Oh well...

I like this manip.....

Colour correction is good, blending is nice. As inkpad said, the water and the clay bed just slightly let the final image down.

Hi there Inkz.. On the subject of colour correction and blending, this is something i can not get quite right.. I try different things like gradiant maps, levels,curves,hue and saturation but just can not seem to get there with it...Do have a set proceedure you follow?

like adust levels,then do a gradiant map, then hue....so on and so on ? would love your help on this one if possible..

Thank you.

Very nice work tigon. The overall hue is interesting. Works really well.

I agree with the the inks above (sorry guys, couldn't resist) about the water's edge. That's the only thing that stands out to me and unfortunately it really does stand out. I think it's mostly a matter of a more subtle, gradual blend over the clay textures.

Clare got it full on...I'm not sure , but adding more debris at the edge might break it up...

Back