What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Manipulation] Buffalo kid -vs- Keyboard hero

Inkz

Guru
Very nice indeed...

You've used some very nice stock images and created a really nice manipulation. You've used some nice lighting techniques and blended most elements well, however. The kid on the right of the image requires more work. He looks like he has just been added to the picture. He needs to blend in alot more, and use a little colour correction. Then add lighting on him to make it look like he's really there. As dv_8 mentioned, those hard edges need to be sorted.

Good stuff.

tigonf

thanks all.
because I do not know much about English.I can not say all my thoughts
I would love to see your comments.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
thanks all.
because I do not know much about English.I can not say all my thoughts
I would love to see your comments.

Chỉ cần một suy nghĩ ....hãy thử làm mờ hoặc làm mềm các cạnh của các chàng trai để họ pha trộn tốt hơn vào toàn bộ hình ảnh.

from Google translate ..... ;)

tigonf

Chỉ cần một suy nghĩ ....hãy thử làm mờ hoặc làm mềm các cạnh của các chàng trai để họ pha trộn tốt hơn vào toàn bộ hình ảnh.

from Google translate ..... ;)
thanks.hihi

Vetoed

Looks great, most of the corrections have already been mentioned so I guess I've nothing more to say.