What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a person bald

ExProsiveGaming

Alright so some of us had seen the "remove my hair" thread and I thought it'd be a good opportunity to test my skills.

here's the result

71592388.jpg

I think I did pretty decent for being a noob.
How would you personally have improved this?

I'd love to hear some thoughts on this.

Good job matey...

But you left a tuft of hair on the other side, just above his left eye brow. But what you have done looks pretty convincing.

Good job matey...

But you left a tuft of hair on the other side, just above his left eye brow. But what you have done looks pretty convincing.
Thanks for the kind words. And that tuft of hair.. damnit xD

I asked my friends if it looks real and they said the hair looks fake lol. Pretty funny considering I didn't touch it at all.

I asked my friends if it looks real and they said the hair looks fake

You can pretty much guarantee, that if you ask anyone if something looks fake that they're going to say it does. Non PS users and novices for some reason pride themselves on their ability to pick out a Photoshop fake even if its not.

You can pretty much guarantee, that if you ask anyone if something looks fake that they're going to say it does. Non PS users and novices for some reason pride themselves on their ability to pick out a Photoshop fake even if its not.
Haha I realized that :D
But I felt approved by them saying that the hair was fake instead of actually noticing how the baldness was fake.
I enjoyed my triumph ^^

Back