What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red headed Woman

Lola-Bare

Just changed a regular redhead to a flaming goddess of RED.

Before:

Fire.jpg

After:

inferno.png

Feedback and critique always welcoming!

Not sure what exactly is the look you're going for but I kinda like the reddish tone you added to it. I do although feel the shadow areas have been compromised. The really dark areas in the original one seems a lot lifted now. If there's some way to get red in there without losing that shading I think that will make it a lot more interesting. The eyes also seem a bit too flooded with red to me but then again this is all highly subjective. If these were done this way deliberately for this particular look, then by all means ignore me.
Just my 2 cents. :)

Oh, haha. I was intending to go for something almost super human. Almost like a she-devil or goddess of fire which is why I also altered the skin tone and changed the eyes. And I actually did intensify the shadows in her hair cause I wanted to give it more dimension but I can understand it being a bit too much. Thank you for your feedback!!

Back