What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been studying technique and color..testing progress.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Thanks! Used Topaz Detail filter to add the texture. Good technique for future use. The PS Noise filter does not give enough control.
The combination is much better than either of the previous ones! Nice!

T

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Topaz, does surprising well for presets on most images but the controls are there for individual processing to your own test. Personally I think it's a program "a must have in your toolbox" just saying.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
If I'm not mistaken, you can apply a preset, then use the controls to boost your strength of the effect one way or the other. I agree, it is a "must have". Especially if your using these tools for your business, it saves a lot of time and can produce effects you can't get very easy in PS.
Topaz, does surprising well for presets on most images but the controls are there for individual processing to your own test. Personally I think it's a program "a must have in your toolbox" just saying.