What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car.

Paul

Former Member
Another of my loves.

Original.

6rtria.gif

Clicked.

1paya8.gif

Any comments welcomed.

Paul

Former Member
Actually there are several, but thanks for reply?

SeniorS

Guru
Maybe...like sharpening...but without opening them, viewing them by browser only one is noticable.
But i'm just arrogant and everyone need to start somehow.

P.S. Critic for itself isn't constructive so little example what i would do. Mostly it's about "separete" car's color theme from background. Darker, lighter, saturate, desaturate only matter of taste (just difference).
car.jpg

Carson

Power User
Ok, on the car. The only difference I can see is that he fixed alittle scratch on the side. by the front mirror. He left two scratches too.

Paul

Former Member
I made several layers, each getting darker from original with varying blur added, i also chopped the outer edges off the frame to show the main object. Plus the srcatches don't exist they are water marks from road dirt i think?
I did a final sharpness pass and and highlighted the lens to give it a bit of sparkle.