What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To lesson the confusion

Vafann

Guru
before-krymp.jpg There was some confusion in another post I made, so I am posting the before and after pics here to make it clearer :)

Bokstavtjej-flat-för-krymp.jpg

Vafann,

This is quick and dirty, but I was thinking your picture would look great if the writing seemed to be scrawled directly onto her face, still leaving a lot of her actual features and color visible.

I threw in a little texture, but I think your fancy colorations look better.

Agent.

Attachments

• vafann_woman.jpg
    vafann_woman.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 24

Vafann

Guru
Vafann,

This is quick and dirty, but I was thinking your picture would look great if the writing seemed to be scrawled directly onto her face, still leaving a lot of her actual features and color visible.

I threw in a little texture, but I think your fancy colorations look better.

Agent.

That is really cool Agent Moeller! It is a lot sharper than my try, and it´s alot lighter and fresher. Mine feels really heavy and dark. Did you make that text layer yourself? it´s kind of creepy lol. :)

That is really cool Agent Moeller! It is a lot sharper than my try, and it´s alot lighter and fresher. Mine feels really heavy and dark. Did you make that text layer yourself? it´s kind of creepy lol. :)

Yes, I typed out different colors, fonts and text sizes. I copied some text from the interwebs, too... just to do it quick.

I think somewhere in between yours and mine is a great image waiting to be born. I don't have enough darkness, richness, color or texture. If I had time, I would have added about triple the text that you see there.

Thanks for the compliment.

Agent