What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celebrity Face Lift

MelissaV

Melissa_G_Celebrity Facelift.png

Melissa Gilbert has always been one of my most adored childhood actresses....So I wanted to give her a face lift lol. I also changed her eye color to green tried to make them as natural looking as possible I shrunk the image size as they were high resolution not sure if the detail is showing here but I'll share the larger finished product so you can see.

Mel

Last edited:
Great job Melissa

Nice skin softening technique, the glamor glow fx is also pretty good, nice color balancing.

Really nice Job, I can see that you really paid attention to details on the pic, and that shows that you have spent a considerable amount of time editing it, and that's great, the only thing that i find distracting, is the half background on the right side, i don't really think it should be there, but that's just me.

Looking forward to see more from you, in the mid time have fun, and good luck.

MelissaV

Thank you Max. I thought about removing the background from the original image too but meh was lazy? I may next time.. Thanks for the feedback!

Mel

Agreed. Great work on the face.

For unwanted backgrounds, gaussian blur is your friend!!!!

Agent