What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

she aint cute now huh?

alixman96

im not a sicko or any thing i just like transformation and what photoshop peole say "dark arts" i could say this was weekend project but considering it took less than two hours i wouldnt any ways the main reason im posting this right now is the problem with the mouth it seems wired like it wasnt suposed to be there can you guys tell me how to fix that it would help me with my other projects too i tryed every thing liquify tool, burn/dodge tool and some other stuff but i cant seem to make it look like it is real !:banghead:

Attachments

• file0001008943019[1].jpg
    file0001008943019[1].jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 57
  • MudCracks[1].jpg
    MudCracks[1].jpg
    948.5 KB · Views: 1
  • s14175_skull%20diamond%20skull[2].jpg
    s14175_skull%20diamond%20skull[2].jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 2
  • file0001008943019[1].jpg
    file0001008943019[1].jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 58

alixman96

thanks and i know what you mean that is because i missed up the back layer and couldnt go back so i darkend it so it wouldnt be noticible hehe but i guss it failed

ibclare

Queen Bee
thanks and i know what you mean that is because i missed up the back layer and couldnt go back so i darkend it so it wouldnt be noticible hehe but i guss it failed

Couldn't go back? Not sure what you mean, but if that's because you flattened something, ouch. Good lesson: duplecate layers, duplicate psd, whatever is necessary to save stages. There actually is a save stages function in CS5; don't know about earlier versions. I haven't used it and someone commented that they only save until you close the document. So I usually save as if I'm at a critical juncture, ready to start merging multiple layers and the like. Some doc get really large and it's helpful to have a bit of flattening.

Stric9

Power User
Snapshots can be helpful for going back take one before major changes.

alixman96

by couldnt go back i ment that the control+alt+z only goes so much back it didnt go back to the stage i wanted to go back to and its mainly because i edited on that picture sooo much especially around the mouth that i couldnt even remember what did it look like before nore did photoshop ehehhe any ways thanks u guys i try not to be lazy next time on big stuff like this and make layer mask and use black and white brush technic cuz i didnt for the most part in here cuz i never thought i would go this far !:eek:

ibclare

Queen Bee
got it. Don't think you're one bit alone in doing stuff like that. You aren't. Welcome to the joys and sorrows of Photoshop!!!

Stric9

Power User
Thats why I said if you take a snapshot (before major changes) through the history pallet you can go back at anytime to that exact stage layers and all intact. I say this like I do it all the time. Im with you and Clare, wishing I would have done this most of the time. But next time you don't have to be in the same boat. Any man/women can learn from their own mistakes, but a wise man/women learns from the mistakes of others.
You can also adjust the amount of history you can undo through the prefrences menu. Edit>prefrences>History States The larger the number the more memory photoshop will require to run.

alixman96

HOLY... this is amazing thank you vafann im gonna be using this allot ehhhe but not all the time cuz it gets boaring working on one thing all the time im gonna practice vampirizing to