What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like retouching too (extreem make_over)

alixman96

i feel like i post too much in a little time :cry: but who cares i love this fourm any ways i dont only like transforming stuff i like retouches too but this one is not a retouch its an extreem make over feel free to comments and suggestions:shocked:

Attachments

• ahahha.jpg
    ahahha.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • ahahha.png
    ahahha.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

Paul

Former Member
Nice job mate, try softening your effects a little more - but overall a great job done.

Paul

Former Member
Both mate the make up is to heavy (my opinion) unless that was the look you was after? and any smudge or liquid movements should be very fine, unless you go the way i do and cartoon people.

alixman96

no i want it to look realistic that is my goal thanks for the advice paul

Sierraccr

Power User
I agree with Paul, although I have to give a nod to the work itself. She doesn't look quite real but sometimes that's what you want.

alixman96

idk i wanted her face to look real but not the makeup i want it heavy

ibclare

Queen Bee
I don't think the liquify is too much. The make-up could be softened but again it depends on the look you want to create. Where the softening feels to me like it would benefit the image is below the eyes. In the model there is a soft transition due to shadow and I'd like to see it on your rendition a bit. I don't thing she looks "real" but I'm not sure what you mean by the word either. I wouldn't get hung up on it. I like the results. I am bothered by the fact that her face is pale but her neck and chest are not and should be the same tone in my opinion. Maybe you could also clean up the white around her hair on her right side. There is also a glow on the top which is distracting. I think it would be funny if you made her roots blue!

Last edited:

alixman96

Idk what u mean by roots but ok I will make some changes and post it for "quality conformation" by u guys ;) ohh and I just wanted her to look something between anime and real I think I got the look to but I could definetly improve up on it as you guys said

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Idk what u mean by roots but ok I will make some changes and post it for "quality conformation" by u guys ;) ohh and I just wanted her to look something between anime and real I think I got the look to but I could definetly improve up on it as you guys said

Man, are you a guy. Roots! as in the dark hair at the roots of her blonde hair :D

Paul

Former Member
Show him your roots clare, go on show him ha ha.

I don't understand. You have a picture of Hilary Duff, then a picture of Drew Barrymore.

Where's the before and after?

Agent

:devilish:

alixman96

ohh ok im still esl "E" (its a last level of esl in onterio canada) though and yes im a guy LOL

ibclare

Queen Bee
ohh ok im still esl "E" (its a last level of esl in onterio canada) though and yes im a guy LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :mrgreen:

Oh, I am so sorry Alix. I didn't know you were ESL. You write very well!

Man, are you a guy.

That is vernacular. It's a teasing kind of insult you might get from a woman; unlikely any guy would tease you for doing and thinking like a guy! It just means, you must be a man if you don't know what roots are when they're staring you in the face!!

(and it's teasing and all in fun)

Paul

Former Member
I still think we need to see your roots mate.