What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Definetly a different kind of project..

djtiny

Did this for a friend who needed it on short notice, I'm pretty proud of my work on the interlacing of the arms. (I'm still new to PhotoShop)

I could of done a lot better on the hair but well, did it for nothing and only had a short time to do it :p

Finished product-
3477lp2.png

Original-
greyson-and-friends.jpg

Paul

Former Member
This is why photoshop is great, it lets us all make mistakes and then use places like this to point it out to us, what a wonderful life we all have.

LRG

This is why photoshop is great, it lets us all make mistakes and then use places like this to point it out to us, what a wonderful life we all have.

very true, but very sad that Ps is just for pictures. sometimes the chance to repair other mistakes wanna be delightful.

djtiny

Ahh, thank you for pointing that out. I had to mirror the image of the third copy of the kid to make the arms look so seamless.