What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My latest retouches

AlexandraR

What do you think?

Attachments

• DoneARlogo.jpg
    DoneARlogo.jpg
    953.3 KB · Views: 2
  • try1retro5logo.jpg
    try1retro5logo.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 2

ibclare

Queen Bee
Very very nice. That is a great mane of hair you gave your first model. Wish you could do that for me! You gave her a Hollywood innocent look with the big eyes and soft skin :D.
And the second is really impressive. You altered her appearance a lot; the eyes really change her expression.
Good job. :mrgreen:

AlexandraR

Thank you very much for the nice words ibclare :)

AlexandraR

Hi Barsha
Thank you for the nice words.
which effect exactly do you want to know about? there is a lot of work so it is hard for me to say all :lol:

AlexandraR

to obtain this glowing effect usually i copy the layer, make it filter-gaussian blur (more it is blur more it is going to be glowing) and then i change the mode of this layer in overlay.
After i put a mask on this layer and leave only the area where i want this effect . then you can play with the opacity of this layer and add a vibrance effect over that to play with saturation...

I hope i have been clear if you have questions contact me again Good Luck :)