What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request to all members

Would you use our facebook facility

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Hoogle

Guru
Ok Guys we are going to get the photoshop Gurus facebook Page running and updated more regularly. So over the next couple of weeks I hope to have it in place just waiting to get admin rights set up at the moment.

I am making a request That any member an advanced photoshop user or a beginner to upload a picture that they are proud of to post in a community album on facebook with a mini description.

I will also use this thread for people that wish to take advantage of this feature to have a mini portfolio e uploaded to the page, all you need to do is put the images you want in your own album\portfolio with a brief description for people to read. You may upload your images as a zip file preferably winrar onto this thread as well and an album will be created in your psg USername and and a link provided so you can direct people straight to your facebook portfolio.

facebook compresses photos so please dont upload several files of high resolution have them trimmed and shrunk down in resolution as possible without loosing to much quality. jpegs and pngs should be fine.

Facebook is 1 of the most poular ways to market products and advertise so you have a better way of getting your work out there. And also it may be an opportunity to get more new members to the site also promoting freelance work so more work for you guys means more $$$$$$$$

Some same rules will apply anyone found spamming the facebook page will be blocked from there and possibly banned from this site as well.

I am not sure which page I will be working on so if you like both links for now you will soon see which 1 is the active 1.

The more page likes we get the higher the page will come up in searches.
http://www.facebook.com/PhotoshopGurus?sk=wall
http://www.facebook.com/PhotoshopGurus?sk=wall&filter=2

Like the page for now and I will notify you when accepting friend requests if you send them now before I get admin rights they probably will get lost.

Any suggestions on what you would like to see on the facebook page plese leave in the comments section.

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
as you upload albums in a zip format I will edit your post with a link directly to the album on facebook when it is active and ready hopefully over the christmas holidays.

Kellz616

BAMF-M.png
Photoshop I did as an easter egg for a level at school. =)

Attachments

• Nice_Rework.png
    Nice_Rework.png
    615.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Inception.png
    Inception.png
    1 MB · Views: 1

Kellz616

sorry about that....i just happened to read the post where it said we can use pieces as long as we're not making money from them, or so on....he posted that he wanted someone to edit it....so i figured that was permission enough....all in all...i apologize for any misunderstanding on my part. From now on ill stick strictly to my work...

Kurisuchan

Ok Guys we are going to get the photoshop Gurus facebook Page running and updated more regularly. So over the next couple of weeks I hope to have it in place just waiting to get admin rights set up at the moment.

I am making a request That any member an advanced photoshop user or a beginner to upload a picture that they are proud of to post in a community album on facebook with a mini description.

I will also use this thread for people that wish to take advantage of this feature to have a mini portfolio e uploaded to the page, all you need to do is put the images you want in your own album\portfolio with a brief description for people to read. You may upload your images as a zip file preferably winrar onto this thread as well and an album will be created in your psg USername and and a link provided so you can direct people straight to your facebook portfolio.

facebook compresses photos so please dont upload several files of high resolution have them trimmed and shrunk down in resolution as possible without loosing to much quality. jpegs and pngs should be fine.

Facebook is 1 of the most poular ways to market products and advertise so you have a better way of getting your work out there. And also it may be an opportunity to get more new members to the site also promoting freelance work so more work for you guys means more $$$$$$$$

Some same rules will apply anyone found spamming the facebook page will be blocked from there and possibly banned from this site as well.

I am not sure which page I will be working on so if you like both links for now you will soon see which 1 is the active 1.

The more page likes we get the higher the page will come up in searches.

http://www.facebook.com/PhotoshopGurus?sk=wall&filter=2

Like the page for now and I will notify you when accepting friend requests if you send them now before I get admin rights they probably will get lost.

Any suggestions on what you would like to see on the facebook page plese leave in the comments section.

done dude