What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first before and after post - Oceans 13 movie poster

D-BLOCK

This is my hobby making film posters that include me and my friends as the main characters. Iv done the expendables also but this one is my favorite.

Couple of points worth noting is that I had help in the Newbies forum as to how to go about creating the red colour effect on the skin so thanks to Steve & Maximus for their input. Also the word 'Skids' or 'Skid' is just an insider joke to refer to our group of friends like "hes a good skid that lad" sort of thing hence 'Skids 13' - Also I am the face that replaces Don Cheadle and my name is Dylan.

I hope its ok and thanks guys I love being a part of this forum and community :redface:

*BTW - I got all their photos from their facebook pictures

Attachments

• oceans_thirteen_ver9_xlg.jpg
    oceans_thirteen_ver9_xlg.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 598376_403818829665013_940898598_n.jpg
    598376_403818829665013_940898598_n.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

mattattack347

Power User
I see the kewlness here.
You, my sir are very talented at the art of replication.
10 stars out of 10.

Spectrum

Most of it is fine, but there are some proportional and blending issues. The replacement heads on Bernie Mac and Brad Pitt are too large, and the Brad Pitt replacement head also has a white outline at the top of it. The black levels on the Brad Pitt head are also too low, making it difficult for the composite to be convincing. Other than the two heads, the rest is pretty good.