What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schizophrenia

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
I like it but maybe should have left one eye untouched and done something with the stubble. Good start though :D

Jenny.girl

The stubble was the hardest part actually and it took a lot of time but I thought it was good though anyway thanks so much for your comment

Vetoed

If Im honest it just looks like you overlayed the left side and maybe screened the right and added a line with a faint white glow. Darkened under some face parts.

Schizophrenia to me would have the evil or dark side as being distorted or something along those lines.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Have you ever used a displacement map? I don't know how well it would work in this case, but it's worth a try. You make the map from his face, and the filter uses the map of shadows and highlights of the face to displace the brown overlay. If you'd like to try it, I can explain better or direct you to a good tutorial.