What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fog

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
(Photo I took two days ago - the fog was awesome outside!)
Before:

UvtCF.jpg

And after:

19SzN.jpg

Nothing too fancy, but it was a fun quick edit :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
I like it; the figures are great. I think I would have desaturated the foreground or changed the color balance. Nice, moody image. My mind sees more than the 4 figures, imagining them fading into the distance, lol.

Inkz

Guru
I really like this Jess...

Like you said, only a quick edit so not much from me in the way of feedback. The more I look at those figures the more of them seem to appear lol.

Great atmosphere.

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
I like it; the figures are great. I think I would have desaturated the foreground or changed the color balance. Nice, moody image. My mind sees more than the 4 figures, imagining them fading into the distance, lol.

Thanks! I thought the grass might be a bit too bright but I didn't want the image to be too gray. But! After I desaturated the grass a little, I agree, it looks pretty good and fits the mood of the image a bit better.

I really like this Jess...

Like you said, only a quick edit so not much from me in the way of feedback. The more I look at those figures the more of them seem to appear lol.

Great atmosphere.

Good, I'm glad both you and Clare see the other figures emerging from the fog, slowly but surely.. ;)

Attachments

• fog_2.jpg
    fog_2.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 2