What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campground photo before and after

Tioga

This is my sisters campspot. More like a retirement haven. They just had the metal roof put on top of the camper trailer. The man that did they roof work sent her this photo. I touched it up for her. Opened the image in Bridge and Camera Raw and adjusted it. Then added the bear and raccoon. This is in Western Washington State btw.
I think she will like it. Black bears are seen in there often every summer.

Attachments

• raccon ln 4.png
    raccon ln 4.png
    901 KB · Views: 24
  • raccon ln.jpg
    raccon ln.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 24

smoke

Power User
burn some shadows under bear and blur raccoon so picture will look natural ;)

Inkz

Guru
Nice idea lol...

But it does look like those animals are just cut outs. A quick way to blend an image is to lower the saturation of the animal a bit so it fits in more to the background. Then an adjustment layer at the top to blend the whole image together.

Good effort though.

Tioga

A lil better? Added shadow, blurred the bear and raccoon just a lil.

Attachments

• raccon ln 7.png
    raccon ln 7.png
    901 KB · Views: 19

ibclare

Queen Bee
A lil better? Added shadow, blurred the bear and raccoon just a lil.

Bear is still floating. It needs stronger shadow under the feet fading outward. I personally think that the brown wood and the shrubs are too vibrant. Otherwise, nice work.