What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Home Town

Janifar

Banned
That's really stunning of your hometown. Yeah of course apocalyptic looking, my one is also. Specially at night !!! ;) Wonderful !!!

iDad

Guru
I think maybe it doesn't look quite right because in the first image the sun is rising behind you as you look at it, the second image the sun is Lowering in front of you, but the shadows on the buildings are as they were with the sun rising, that should be opposite now.. I just laid before you, a daunting task..........:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
Better.......But
Just left of the green doom those shadows are bugging me, almost slapped me as soon as I saw it lol

YOU ASKED :rolleyes:

iDad

Guru
:rofl: take some solace in the fact that your work shows improvement in every rendering you post.
Here's a thought for you, See if you can find the first you did here and compare, put it side by side and you'll be amazed.
I'm impressed dude! Seriously, you don't run, you just improve. Bravo!

iDad

Guru
You realize I refer to the shadows left on the street, right? Not the doom itself.

Ahhhhh there is. liZad in my window!

mod edit.... D-O-M-E ....
dum dum dum duuuummmm

Last edited:

hershy314

Guru
Thanks, practice does make perfect they say lol. Looking at the original image, to me it looks like the sun is behind and to the left slightly. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me. Looking at the before and after "shopped" photos, the second one is an improvement. But seeing what I saw in the original I think I can do better.