What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mustang Before/After

hershy314

Guru
Lookin at photos online and again got inspired to do something kinda cool and came up with this classic/modern Mustang. The after side features a 2005 Mustang headlights and grill opening with custom grill insert, wheels from a 2013 GT500 and tires I got some place.
Untitled-2.jpg

Hey there! I really like most of the stuff you did! Actually I would be fine with the entire picture if you fixed the one problem I see.

The front and back tires don't match in perspective. The front tire seem's kind of pushed back too far. The back tire is in a more accurate place according to the camera perspective. You can see past the back side of the tire, showing the underside of the car. Actually, just take a look at the original back tire. It shows the correct perspective for the new tires you are using. Looking at the original front tire, you see it is turned to the left more than the tire you are using in its place. So I recommend using the original back tire as reference and make both of your new tires the same position as that. I do see you are aiming towards a lower car and low-profile tires. This is fine as long as you don't go overboard with it. Try making your tires a tad smaller. Even with lowered cars, the top of the tire(where the rubber begins) is still a little visible.

Overall, just make the perspective of both tires to match each other and the original back tire. Make the tires a little smaller and you'd be set.
-Jon

Back