What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goshawk

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
Amazing work! I think the top of the horizontal bar needs a little bit of retouching on the mask. You can kind of see a wobbly line where it was cut from the background. Other than that, I think it looks fantastic.

Paul

Former Member
The editing looks like you did it with a round brush, most of the feathered areas have abnormal round erased edges indicating said brush style used, think of other brush shapes when removing unwanted section, and always mask...

Nice idea though.

The editing looks like you did it with a round brush, most of the feathered areas have abnormal round erased edges indicating said brush style used, think of other brush shapes when removing unwanted section, and always mask...

Nice idea though.

You've done a great job on this one Seaco.
But I agree with Paul's comment, but generally you have done the right thing with a "soft mask", the bird blends nicely with the background. It looks very natural to me.

prd

Nice idea though.

Paul do you know you are the only one active member here coz you change your avatar regularly :rofl:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I also agree with Paul. It's very noticeable in the areas I pointed out with the small white arrow. The large white arrow points to a section you missed completely.

brushedits01.png

(use masks!)

Otherwise you've don a pretty good job!

Reactions: prd