What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouch Attempt II

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
OK I tried something new here. Since I have CC I downloaded the new Lightroom. I did part in LR and part in PS.
This is a retake of the last one I posted, same model.
Retouch w Lightroom.jpgRetouch before.png

iDad

Guru
Your skills improve every time, And they say you can't teach an old dawg new tricks....... Who said that anyway?

ALB68

Ain't it the truth! :cool2: Thanks, I shall not be defeated!
Your skills improve every time, And they say you can't teach an old dawg new tricks....... Who said that anyway?

ALB68

Thank you kindly. :cheesygrin:
Pretty nice Larry. Very good in fact! To my eye, it's a bit too magenta, but that's my only critique.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Getting better! There is a bit too much color in her hair and part (could be my monitor). This could be a masking issue. I like the greens in the BG of the original better than the retouch.

ALB68

Thank you sir..I keep on pluggin. I have no idea what I would do with retouching skills in my present endeavors..but who knows, some unknowing soul may come along and want something like this, like the Boy Scouts say..Be Prepared!
Getting better! There is a bit too much color in her hair and part (could be my monitor). This could be a masking issue. I like the greens in the BG of the original better than the retouch.