What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouch Attempt III

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I did this one today. Combo Lightroom 5. ACR 8. PS CC. .Topaz Star filter (in the window) Photo dl from morguefile.com
Retouch 8-4-13.jpg
Stock
Retouch 8-4-13 stk.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Much better! Great work Larry!

Crotale

Power User
Very nice work indeed. The only complaint I have are the stars on the black window. They are distracting from the main subject, and, there is a black blocks around them cut into the window frame.

ALB68

Awwwww come on now...I thought the stars gave it a nice touch huh huh huh! Thanks for the reply!
Very nice work indeed. The only complaint I have are the stars on the black window. They are distracting from the main subject, and, there is a black blocks around them cut into the window frame.

iDad

Guru
I would like to introduce you too by little ffrienD:pimp:
Screen Shot 2013-08-05 at 2.29.21 PM.png
"Zoom"

iDad

Guru
lol I guess I couldn't:rofl:

ALB68

iDad

Guru
I did consider it, I even asked professionals but they told me I didn't need help, shows how professional they were huh :mrgreen:

ALB68

Thanks Chris..Lightroom helps the process a lot.