What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matured 50 year old woman

Is it me or does the ladies head look bigger than it should be?
Nice skin work though.

I have absolutely no experience at doing this but there are a couple members who do. I can't think who though . . .

I do seem to remember that some of the guidelines mentioned for aging a person included making the nose larger, the jaw smaller, the jowls more accentuated, maybe the pores larger . . . But I imagine that also depends on the age span being created.

I know I'm not much help with my vagueness, lol. To my observation, which could be lacking, the only real changes are the thickness of the arm and accentuation of wrinkles. (and I guess the older version must have had a boob job since they aren't sagging!)

Hummm..love the tatoo. I suspect that was a challenge.

Head still looks to big for the body even more so now with arm reductions gone further, and different lighting.
change.gif

I have absolutely no experience at doing this but there are a couple members who do. I can't think who though . . .

I do seem to remember that some of the guidelines mentioned for aging a person included making the nose larger, the jaw smaller, the jowls more accentuated, maybe the pores larger . . . But I imagine that also depends on the age span being created.

I know I'm not much help with my vagueness, lol. To my observation, which could be lacking, the only real changes are the thickness of the arm and accentuation of wrinkles. (and I guess the older version must have had a boob job since they aren't sagging!)

Ibclare, maybe because of the title of the thread you misunderstood what I did in the before and after picture. As you might know I'm german speaking, and the title could be wrong and should be changed to Mature 50 year old woman. I did not age this lady, quite the contrary, I made her look a little better, even though it was a difficult task.

Head still looks to big for the body even more so now with arm reductions gone further, and different lighting.
View attachment 36423
Sorry Paul, for my taste this is too much of a distortion. Thank you very much for your comment, even though the quality of your posted pics is very bad on my computer, I can still see your point of view, and how you would like to improve this image. I appreciate it a lot.

Ibclare, maybe because of the title of the thread you misunderstood what I did in the before and after picture. As you might know I'm german speaking, and the title could be wrong and should be changed to Mature 50 year old woman. I did not age this lady, quite the contrary, I made her look a little better, even though it was a difficult task.

LMAO! Probably me! Sorry about that. Guess I wasn't sure which one was the before and which one the after. Maybe if you labeled them. But now everyone will tell me I'm the only who can't read. :rolleyes:

Back