What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back with another Self Portrait Touch-up

Jbknight3

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post another one of my self portraits. I know before i was going for a super overly-contrasted dramatic look. This time I added the dramatic lighting in-camera, then just made my skin look better and brought brought some color into the picture. I didn't take all the pores away as I did in some of my other work. Also sharpened the eyes, eyebrows, mouth, and facial hair. Obviously removed blemishes. :)

Anyways, here is the original:
Very HQ Portrait UnEdited (Forum).jpg

And here is my edit:
Very HQ Portrait (Forum).jpg

Please tell me what you all think! I'd love some tips or to know if I did something wrong!
-Jon

Paul

Former Member
Your best one yet, very natural looking effort.

Jbknight3

Thanks Paul! :) I definitely tried hard to get you guys here to like it as, you are the ones that have been giving me all the great tips and examples! I couldn't have done this without you all! :)

Paul

Former Member
Patience and listening are the best tools you or anyone new to photoshop as, just need to use them as you are my friend.