What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

war of the wedding

egosbar

Guru
done this for a request on here , got a bit wrapped up in it in the end lol , thought id post in the before and after section for you thoughts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 71
  • wedding 2.jpg
    wedding 2.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 72

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
That was a great novel idea... :rofl::thumbsup: ...

I was thinking ... sun's shining bright so add more hilights and shine to the machines top and along the legs...

Right now, the look on the war machines reminds me of a typical 50's scifi / Buck Rogers look.

tomross

This is great!

I agree about adding some more highlights to the machines to fit the wider scene.

Couple more tips:

I don't think you have yet (it's kinda hard to see though), but I'd add reflections of the machines into the lake

Also, given all the smoke, I'd make some of the tree branches be on fire, to really add to the chaos of the scene

If you really wanted to tie things together, you could shoot one of the lasers down into the lake, and then have a watersplash coming up behind the guests from the impact :D

boohbah

maybe a touch of color to the rays too with outer glow and a little inner glow make them look light sabre'ish rays.

like so...

SAM_0711.png

tomross

^ good idea. They do look a little faded currently to be death rays ;).

Aklian

hahaha great dude.You have superb creative mind :rofl:
Thanks for sharing it here.I really appriciate your effort and you have great hands on photoshop.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
egosbar,

Maybe I'm not seeing the same thing as you are, please tell me what emotion do you think the people in the original photograph are experiencing?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes mate, I understand it was not your photo and that you had no control of the emotion in the original posting by Johnqwer. I also understand that you were trying to meet his request in the original thread...........

Johnqwer said:
Here are the three photos: two where we're running I would like ufo's with lasers shooting at us or maybe a dragon, don't let me stifle your creativity.

Your right, it's definitely not terror! My fear was that you did not realize this as you have made no comment on the issue.